7) My heart is filled with joy, as I sing to God my Savior!
6) My chains are gone, I am set free...
5) Since Christ is Lord of heaven and earth, how can I keep from singing?
4) For Jesus, Lord Jesus, is in this very room...
3) Would I stand before You Jesus, or to my knees would I fall?
2) Gentle Mother, peaceful dove, teach us wisdom, teach us love. (Took me a long time to find a version of this I liked - best done as a solo with piano accompaniment in my opinion!)
1) And the number one song that I love, love, love, more than words can describe:
Right click this link and Save As to download the free mp3
Almost ten years ago, Divine Mercy changed my life.
It can change yours too.
Can't wait to spend time with Bonnie, Leanne, Sarah, Dianna, Lisa, Sister Helena, Nancy, Marcia, Katie, Jamie, Jennifer, Mia, and more (sorry to whomever I'm forgetting!!) tomorrow afternoon, followed by Lisa and Sister's talk on Authentic Friendship in the company of so many beautiful, holy women! Full report coming next week. : )