3) He can also write his name! Check this out (bottom left). I'm pretty proud of my three year old boy who doesn't go to preschool. This was the very first time he did it without tracing. It was a Valentine's card we sent to my grandma.
4) We've had a busy week of family dinners and birthday parties, with one more to go tomorrow. Tonight is our only night this week that we do not have plans with family. It's been great, but we're ready to stay home.
5) Here's my baby, on a big boy swing!
6) Two prayer requests for you. My friend A lost her mom to cancer this week at age 56. Also Steve's great aunt, a widow, lost her companion (he was twice widowed) last week. May their loved ones be comforted and consoled, and may the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace.
7) My time's running out - gotta get some warm breakfast in these kiddos before we head out into the snow! Check out more Quick Takes at Conversion Diary, and thanks to Jen for hosting!