Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Little About Me

I suppose if you're going to read this, you'll want to know a tiny bit about me, right? I won't spill all the beans just yet, because then things might not seem so interesting later.


I'm a cradle Catholic, stay at home wife and mom of two little boys. Steve and I married in 2008, Lucas was born in 2009, and Tyler in 2011. Life with boys fills my day with sweet smiles, and lots of dirt. I've lived my entire life in Illinois, and I love the seasons of the midwest. I have my first small garden this year, and I ran my first 5k this summer since running cross country in high school. I like to cook and bake, and I like to organize, but not clean. My morning beverage of choice is black decaf coffee, I eat chocolate every day, and to feel rested I actually need ten hours of sleep. My favorite "alone time" thing to do is read a book in the sun. Yesterday was my 28th birthday, and I have a lot of goals for the next year. That's a-whole-nother post.

You probably know more about me than people in my own family now. What about you? Please introduce yourself in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment